Despite the fact that I should be studying and practicing right now, I have instead been loading music onto my ipod and flipping through some of my old postings. My conclusion: I live a beautiful, blessed, happy, and imperfect life. And I love it. (Yes, even the imperfection of it all...I may be a perfectionist when it comes to my work, but ultimately, the beauty of everything is held within their imperfections.)
Europe in 8 days! EEK! As unnerving as it seems, somehow, the beauty of this trip is in the not knowing what's going to come out of it...out of this gut feeling that has led me to it.
Gratitude 230
This blog. It's been a fascinating outlet for my excitements, frustrations, disappointments, clever notions, amateur photography attempts, memory keeper, and witness to my life journey thus far, and I hope it may continue to be all of the above. :)
P.S. There is a giant, creepy bug beside me that I am glad is on the other side of the window glass! haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment