Friday, June 11, 2010

Beauty from rain.



Yes, it has been practically forever since my last post. I have just been lazy about updating. :-/

My trip to NYC, unfortunately, fell through. :( Just wasn't meant to be apparently. Nonetheless, I got to spend that week at home anyway. Baby Xander isn't much of a baby anymore! He is hysterical...and full of too much energy! I was the stubborn aunt teaching him silly things, like how to do the little pinchers thing from the 6th Harry Potter movie (he was in hysterics laughing for 20 minutes after that! so funny!) and how to say "sprinkle." Stupidly, though, I didn't take pictures while I was home. Oh, well.


Gratitude 224
Mom and I drove back to my apartment Sunday, and she stayed the night. Then, we had a day of gallivanting on Monday, which doesn't happen too often anymore. It was like the first adventures here when we came for my college entrance auditions.


Life has pretty much been practicing, preparing everything for my upcoming trip, etc. I leave in 16 days for my big trip across the pond!! :) Very exciting! I am finding that the audition process is far more involved that I ever anticipated or was previously informed about, so I can already feel the stress. However, all I can do is my best and see what happens. I shall kicketh booty with my mad diva kung fu skills. haha! ;) I have also put together some fabulously sophisticated outfits for the audition and a pretty cute mix-and-match travel wardrobe. As per usual, my "roughin' it" will certainly be diva-fied! hehe!
Last night, I went to karaoke at Applebee's and a sleepover with my friends Hannah and Caitlin...I vow never to sing karaoke again. It always sounds like a good idea, but then it really isn't. Despite my awful pop singing (I am just not meant to sing that stuff except for in the shower or along with the radio), it was a lot of fun with my girls. And a fabulous massage chair at the house = bliss. :)

My Sarah is visiting tonight, and tomorrow night is Katie's bachelorette party...

No comments:

Post a Comment