Sunday, June 13, 2010

Away we go to Fairyland!

Yes, Katie's bachelorette party was Iolanthe fairy-themed. And yes, we are the biggest opera nerds on the planet. I make a pretty cute fairy, though...maybe I should just go live in Fairyland, sprinkling pixie dust everywhere while skipping through the daisy fields with fireflies glowing around. haha! (I was also pretty excited because Phyllis finally got her wings! At the end of the opera, everyone became fairies and lived happily ever after in Fairyland. However, everyone BUT Phyllis...aka me...got wings! Sad day.)


Two things Samantha doesn't typically wear: short skirts and fishnet tights
...oh yeah, and furry fairy wings! haha!

 My twin, Carolarolyn!

 
 Flight of the fairies!


The lovely sister trio and their mom that made this night in Fairyland all possibly.
Beautiful job! It was indeed a top night, ladies!


Beware the Paparazzi in the background!

Classic Katie ;) Love you, girl!


Gratitude 225
I pretty much have the best friends ever. :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment