Sunday, January 3, 2010

"It's wood-carryin' day."

...Or so my dad announces Sundays as the day he carries wood into the basement for the furnace. Every few days, he makes the statement, and as Sunday nears, it becomes every few hours.

Snowed in. It's a blizzard out there. I don't mind...I love the snow...but it shall pose an interesting challenge as to whether or not it will allow me to return to school mid-week to prepare for and then have rehearsals. Till that problem arises, we're contenting ourselves at home. Watching movies, making trouble (muahaha!), creating some mess my sisters decided to call chili...I just stirred...they kept dumping things in...never letting them help me make chili again..., building an army of mini snowmen on the front porch, and reading...my sister handed me her copy of Twilight last week, and that was the end of that. I have been completely addicted. On book two. Eek! This stuff is crazy but so good! (However, it doesn't top Harry Potter.)

New Year's celebrations were nothing super spectacular. Same events as usual pretty much. A little wine, sambuca, and much ridiculousness to bring in 2010. (5 months to figure some of my life out...)


Gratitude 154
I love how most of Christmas gifts are pretty, yet have some sort of functionality to them. Perfect. Now, I don't feel so bad about adding them to the amount of stuff I have at my apartment. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment