Sang Phyllis last night in Iolanthe. It was sweet! I know it is completely not humble of me to say, but I'm going to say it anyway...I kicked ass if I do say so myself! :) I had a blast and had way too much fun with it! Oh, Phyllis! Such a naive, pink bubble gum, blond ditz of a character. Except I was brunette. (As I am every day. haha! I would look awful as a blond!) I let bubbly Samantha exude my stage presence, took a few artistic risks that I hadn't done before, and all turned out splendidly. I am the one that always leaps and dances around backstage, too. The excitement can't simply be left on the stage! haha! It was certainly a frustrating adventure getting to last night, but in the end, it was soooo worth it.
And the photos I promised....



No comments:
Post a Comment