The world of a crazy soprano who loves life and singing...and can be absolutely ridiculous at times...
WOOOO!!!! Great job!! I know how awesome of a feat that is...Music History can be so darn hard! They cram SOOO much info into a semester!I've taken I, II, and IV and I'm currently in III. I can't wait to finally be done :)
Samantha,I am elated at your piece of good news. I had a feeling that you of anyone could ace a music history exam, so I am glad to hear that my confidence and prayers served a purpose. I hope you have a memorable summer vacation.-Tyler.
WOOOO!!!! Great job!! I know how awesome of a feat that is...Music History can be so darn hard! They cram SOOO much info into a semester!
ReplyDeleteI've taken I, II, and IV and I'm currently in III. I can't wait to finally be done :)
Samantha,
ReplyDeleteI am elated at your piece of good news. I had a feeling that you of anyone could ace a music history exam, so I am glad to hear that my confidence and prayers served a purpose. I hope you have a memorable summer vacation.
-Tyler.