Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me! :)

Yesterday was my birthday! 23! :) Unfortunately, I had to work for the first half of the day and was battling a terrible sinus headache all day. :(  Nonetheless, I had a nice little celebration. :) 

Gratitude 266
Mom and Dad made the long drive just to take me out to dinner. We went to BRAVO!. It was DELICIOUS!! yum yum yum! We also got an impromptu 45-minute tour of practically the entire city. Oh, geez! haha! Then a few of my girlfriends came over, and we sat out on the balcony and enjoyed some lovely wine and brownies Alexa's dad had made. :)

Today, my allergies and sinuses have gotten no better sadly, and I feel awful. :(  Ew. (Sometimes, they hurt so badly I can barely see straight. This is no good. Stupid nose!) So...it's movies on the couch, some more tea, and hopefully some rest because I work the day shift, yet again, tomorrow. Blech. (Happy for the hours...not happy to drag myself out of bed when I don't feel so grand.)

No comments:

Post a Comment