Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Adventures of Sarah and Samantha

I think I should start a new blog entitled the above. I'm sure it'd provide a great deal of comic relief in addition to this one.

Some of the things that happen to us on our adventures, some people will just never believe...like yesterday when we decided to go to Olive Garden for lunch because I had a gift card, and we wanted that blasted pasta bowl...and it was closed. We're talking boarded up windows, no more sign closed. How sad. Then, we went to the next one in the GPS because we'd already set out on this mission. And that one was closed, too!! Boarded up to be serving pasta bowls no more. Lame! It was like some weird sort of deja vu...the setting was exactly the same, including a fire truck with flashing lights passing by. Bizarre. At this point, we're hungry, irritated, and I, personally can't help but laugh at this irony. Finally, third time's a charm, and we did find an operating Olive Garden, ate pasta bowls, and all was delicious. Honestly, though, in whose life do things like this actually happen?!

No comments:

Post a Comment