Gratitude 267
I just love the Autumn time! :) The weather is getting brisk, yet still sunny and colorful. The trees are painting the landscape, and we can finally (hopefully this lasts!) open the windows to a lovely breeze. It's getting cool enough to drink hot tea everyday, again. :) My sweaters and fabulous pashmina collection are just waiting to be worn! :)
Last night, I got an amazing impromptu call from my darling Katie in Chicago! :) We only talked for a mere 2 hours this time, though. hehe! ;) ...I think that's our highest record of phone call length thus far. Thank you, Katie...no better way to spend my lazy Friday evening!
This morning, for the first time in four years of living here, I actually made it to the Saturday farmer's market. A little flash of my much-missed European culture. ;) (As much as I miss it, though, I am somehow oddly content where I am sitting right now...we'll go with it and see how long it lasts. haha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment