Okay, not officially until I graduate next Saturday, but today was the last day of classes in my undergraduate career. Weird. It is just hard to imagine it all being over very, very soon. I am filled with a mixture of thoughts and emotions and find myself in a constant swirl of reminiscence, as memories of the past four years flash in and out of my focus. It is just strange.
Sang on recital hour this morning. :) I sang Q's piece that he composed for me, and I think it was a hit...the big question was, "Wow, how high was that?!" haha! It went quite well...my high E-flat was actually E-flat plus a little. haha! Oh, well. Once it's out, it is what it is. ;)
Chapel Choir spent part of our final rehearsal singing at the fountains on the plaza, and then, the university president was handing out ice cream!! Yum! Gorgeous day AND ice cream?! :)
Went to see my friend Anthony in Rent tonight with my friends Haley and Kate and a few others. Anthony was fantastic! The rest...well... I practically have the Bachelor of Music now, so I believe I hold at least some musical authority, right? haha! ;) But oh the laughs and commentary that Haley and I share! Superaffenturbospitzengeil! :) Then, there's Kate and I practicing our fencing skills assessment exam with pens while we waited for the show to start...and the ladies behind us staring at us like we were insane! Oh, yes!
Gratitude 212
The overwhelming smell of lilacs wafting through the air as the breeze rushes past. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment