Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today is Thursday, which is like a Friday, but not really.

That's my friend Isaac's favorite saying, and I have now stolen it. It's been a terrible, horrible, very bad, no good week, but it is nearly over...and hopefully with it goes the frustrations! haha! As Spamalot puts it, "Always look on the bright side of life!" ;)

Chocolate consumption is up. New cell phone is now sufficiently bejeweled! (My case came in the mail today.) It is 100% bedecked in silver rhinestones. hehe! (As Daddy said, "BLING BLING!" haha!) Watched the final dress rehearsal for the conservatory's production of Little Women...my roommate Alexa is playing Jo!...and sobbed sufficiently over the death of Beth. It is one of my favorite stories...I know it is coming, but it gets me every time! Took a million pictures for Alexa. And now for a glass of wine to relax a little.  

Gratitude 203
Alexa's mommy also came and watched rehearsal tonight and showed up with a frozen mocha frappuccino for me. It made me smile after such an exhausting day. Thank you, Joy! :) She is such a sweetie.

Tomorrow is Friday...which is definitely a Friday.  :) Besides Little Women this weekend, I am hoping it is a mostly uneventful weekend. I need to rejuvenate and refresh myself before I confront next week...which will be a good week. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment