Since graduation, I have this recurring thought that my life is turning into Post Grad (besides the fact that I still have my own apartment, and I'm not dating a creepy, older Peruvian man that lives next door! haha!). However, last night, I think it changed movies.
I couldn't fall asleep, so I turned on Under the Tuscan Sun, thinking that since I've seen it a hundred times, I'll just doze right off. Wrong. I stayed awake till 4:30am watching the whole movie. I'm a crazy person. When I finally fell asleep, I dreamt that the movie had collided with my life. Maybe, I'm just going to end up on a gay tour of Tuscany, impulsively buy a fix-it-upper villa, and learn to speak Italian. haha! How ridiculous!
Gratitude 249
Ella, the sweet, little, old lady who sits in front of me at the church across the street. :)
P.S. Directly after I hit the "Publish Post" button the first time for this, the ad in the sidebar on the next page said "Villas in Tuscany for Sale or Rent". Ha! What is happening in my life?! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment