This morning, I awoke to a message that notified me I had an interview...this afternoon. Summary: a three-hour escapade for a ten-minute meeting. A new adventure for my books apparently. ;) It went well, though...they liked me and want me for a second interview AND for the location I want. Yay! Let's hope Monday's interview for the other job goes the same! :)
During the three hours, I had lots of thinking time, which led me to wonder...can one be too independent? And at what point does this happen? And when is independence no longer a good thing? Or is it ever a bad thing? Maybe, my own level of independence has become a semi-startling realization. Just little ramblings from my brain...
Gratitude 252
Thank you, Europe, for training me well for adventures and cities and for heightening my directional aptitude. (Although I have to admit that I had to keep reminding myself today that I needed to speak English. haha! Oh, man!)
No comments:
Post a Comment