Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This is HYSTERICAL!!!! hahaha!

Gratitude 74

One of my friends showed this to me this morning for a little dose of laughter medicine. However, I was practically rolling in the floor in hysterics. This is absolutely hilarious. I don't even know why. Laughter, I suppose, is just contagious.




From that point on, my day went better. It brought some lively giggling sparks to my life for a bit. I talked with Lynn in the morning about some stuff. I am no longer going to attend NATS this weekend. We both decided that mentally, physically, and in the sense of time, it was not a wise idea. I need to be concentrating whole-heartedly on the recital (8 days and counting...). Then, I had my lesson today, and Lynn helped me even more to feel better about it and relax a bit. We did some great work. However, I am vocally kind of tired right now. Partly to do with not sleeping well and a lot to do with the fact that I am pushing way too much. No worries. A little rest, lots of tea and honey and water, and I'll be fine. And, of course, work on not pushing. Other than that, today has been a bunch of ridiculousness, laughter, concentration, and a touch of sarcasm when needed to keep the mood light. Now, for a little motivation to get some work done this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment