Thank you heartfully, God, as the above saying literally translates. I have a heart full of smiles and sincere gratitude right now. :) It has been crazy but magnificently beautiful week.
I called Chadwick Thursday night after my family left to leave him a message on how it went as I promised I would. He called me back yesterday evening to chat for a bit while he was waiting for Dr. Mathias in their hotel lobby. It was so sweet of him. Sounds like things are going alright for him. He seemed really upset he wasn't here that evening, but that is why we have recordings! haha! Gram left cookies for him, too, so he's excited.
Speaking of the recording...I have been trying for an über long time to figure out how to post some of my tracks. I think I have FINALLY figured it out! Yay! ;) I just may be a genius. haha! That's definitely not true...just got lucky and had lots of determination to spend all the time. I am crossing my fingers this works...because right now as I write, my computer is freaking out or something because I hear myself in canon on "Chanson Triste"...funny but doesn't work so well! haha!
Chanson Triste
O lieb'
La Promessa
L' Invito
A csitári hëgyëk alatt
There are couple more tracks, but I haven't decided if I want to post them or not. I already was only going to post one or two and got a little carried away. Oh, well. haha! Hope you enjoy! Also, I want to give extra thanks to my family and friends. I loved having them there. Sometimes, I forget to tell them I appreciate it. (Gratitude 81)
Lastly, Lynn is the sweetest person I know! I am so thankful that she is my teacher and mentor. She just makes me smile. :)
Samantha,
ReplyDeleteI offer you my most sincere and immense gratitude for posting these recordings from your late recital. These are excellent. If you sing like this eighty percent of the time, and I have every reason to suspect that you do, then I would pay money to hear you. Your selections were a bit off of the beaten track for me, but it is ALWAYS fun to discover new repertoire one has never previously heard.
Do you think you are ready for a full orchestra yet? I like your title for this post, too. I feel inspired to something similar with one of the vernaculars that I have had the pleasure to study, but since my grammar in these lexicons is not entirely correct in many cases, a drawback to learning many languages at once, I think I shall leave the foreign titles to you.
-Tyler.