Friday, September 16, 2011

I love my life!

Ack! I have over a week of a million things to catch up on...and I think there may even be some photos that are in line to be edited and posted! I will get to this at some point! Just gotta figure out when... Promise soon, though!

Sun Drop
Autumn is peeking in the window! Soon, the world will be painted with color, and the weather will crisp as the crunching leaves beneath my feet. AH! This is my favorite season. :) This morning, I was just bursting with happy bubbly-ness! I had a pumpkin spice latte in hand (a rare treat that the crisp weather warranted), candy corn stashed in my lunch, a pretty pashmina wrapped around me...what more could I ask for at that moment?? ;)

I am just overfilled with joy! The to-do list and work load is only piling on more and more by the day, but my life is just wonderful. My voice teacher is beyond words fantastic (and adorable!). And...yesterday, I discovered that my snazzy new ipod records my lessons with total clarity! Yay! This ipod is probably one of the best $300 I've spent; it's pretty much keeping my life together, and it's ridiculous features are helping me accomplish tasks when you think you wouldn't be able to...like practicing Italian, reading books, drafting emails, making my grocery list, making flashcards that won't fall out of my bag ans scatter everywhere, playing and hearing notes/chords/etc. on the piano...I could even learn a song if I needed to...and all while on the bus back and forth from school or whatever! (And, of course, the occasional Scrabble game...hehe!)

A "Speedy Gonzales" run-through of the past week's events to follow super soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment