Well, actually, this was recorded back in November, but I thought I needed to add a new file to my YouTube channel. It's nothing fancy, as it is only an audio file with a picture for a background. Enjoy! ;)
Also, you should check out this Google interview with Gaga! It's pretty fabulous. (Although, she should have done a sit-check in that dress prior to making it her final decision!) My sister calls me a Gaga addict, but not true. I'm just thoroughly intrigued by her genuine musicianship and personality (however crazy it may be!). She talks about the future of the music industry, and it should be filled with genuineness and "real deal" musicians! Alright, I'll get off my soap box. Have fun watching!
Gratitude 324
I had absolutely nothing that I had to do today except fax a piece of paper and do a little practicing. Hooray for a day off! (Esp. after practically running the bakery this past weekend while Geri was out of town!) I'm thoroughly exhausted right now and definitely should be in bed right now since it is 2am instead of uploading videos and blogging! Most productive thing of today: I watched Disney's Hercules. haha! Brilliant! ;) Although, I also cooked dinner, fax that paper, sang a bit, folded a load of laundry, and sorted through a stack of papers for recycling...so I guess I cannot say that I did "nothing" today. However, I need to stop starting projects that will inevitably take a long time at 11:30pm! haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment