How charming and exciting that there are some places that still use postal mail to deliver news. There is something extra exhilarating about opening that envelope and not knowing what is going to be within!
Gratitude 322
This morning, that little envelope held an acceptance letter to the Longy School of Music in Boston!!! Yay! :) There was even a personal note jotted at the bottom! AND...they are offering me TWO assistantship positions!! Awesome! One part of anxiety has been settled. ;)
Plus, I found my camera charger...in my bicycle basket. Go figure that I'd find it right after one had been purchased on ebay! haha! Oh, well! It's mid-60s today, so I'm pulling out the bike to ride over to my nanny job. I wanted to attach the basket, but of course, I need an allen wrench...where could that be around this place?? I guess I'm a bit of a basket case, myself, when it comes to remembering where I put things!
No comments:
Post a Comment