Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rules of the Terrace

Last night, Alexa, Q, and I went to see a college production of The Wedding Singer. That show is hysterical! It is much like the movie. I had never seen the musical but had listened to the music. Fabulous! (Okay, not everything or everyone, by any means, were "fabulous" in that production, but it was still very entertaining. Some of the performers were quite good, too. And for the cost of a canned good for charity, I'd say it was a great way to spend the evening.)

Before the show, Q came over for dinner. Q was looking for a poem for a new art song, so before dinner, though, we sat out on the terrace reading poetry, sipping a glass of wine, people watching, and listening to opera. Brilliant! :)

(Gratitude 220
It is rather enjoyable to observe the people on the street below, and I enjoy the occasional interaction between myself/those on the terrace with me and the passersby.) 

As we sat there, Q constantly kept asking questions about what was "allowed" on the terrace, assuming that there was a rule book or something for sitting out there. Oh, Q! (I think just to be a smart ass, I should post a list of absurd rules out there when he comes over again. haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment