Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Recital: T minus 1 week! Eek!

Recital preparations have taken over most of my brain capacity. Only one week left. All about the focus now. Last few rehearsals scheduled. Recital hall booked for lessons and dress rehearsal. Annoying Chad to the max. ;) A constant list of questions for the overwhelmed Lynn. Posters sent out and plastered around the conservatory. Dress cleaned and pressed. Shopping for bling with Katie this weekend. Recital program and program notes submitted to Todd, the conservatory's master of all things recital and facility. Nerves definitely kicking in. It is exciting, though. :)


Gratitude 195
Thank you to my friend Russ for bringing my computer back from the dead. It's alive now! Yay! And Thanks to my uncle Chuckie for doing back bends to make sure I either got this one fixed or had another one in my hands for the time being so that I could do my schoolwork and keep in touch with the rest of the world. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was so close...on many an occasion...to chucking it off my terrace and watching it smash to smithereens! Good thing I didn't do that... ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment