Yesterday was the Hungarian music recital I had been preparing for. It went quite well. Quinton and I did a test run of the piece he composed for my senior recital, and that went really well. :) I ♥ Hungarians! They are so quirky (perhaps, that is why we get along so well!), and they just make me smile. Agi, the Hungarian professor who had arranged the culture event for her Hungarian class made pogácsa. Yum! It made me smile to be around Hungarians again. I want to go back to Hungary! Kell visszatérni Magyarország!!
This afternoon was rehearsal with Chad and a lesson with Lynn, some nearby errands, and a spur-of-the-moment dinner at Rusty Bucket with some of my student-teaching friends.
Gratitude 188
It was so nice to sit down and catch up with some sweet friends that I don't see very often because they are on their student-teaching semester. It was one of those fun college memories filled with laughter. :) Thanks, guys!
Now for an evening in with some movies. Maybe, I will even spend some time tackling the aftermath of the tornado that swept through my bedroom... haha! Probably not!
My big sis comes to town for a visit tomorrow. Shopping, Greek food, a few errands farther away (that she doesn't know about yet! uh oh! haha!), Gallery Hop...and who knows what other madness! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment