Today's the day! In just over 5 hours, I'll be on the stage in my pretty red dress zingin'! ;)
After a mostly restful night...I tossed and turned quite a bit from the nerves, but I'd say I did alright with getting rest...I forced myself to stay in bed until 10am, even though I was just laying there! A bit of yoga, a little Gilligan's Island, warming up, studying my music scores, my friend Rachel will be here at 3:30 to do my hair, family arriving in town within the next few hours, then its makeup, warming up some more, and time to get dressed! :) Exciting day!! Pictures to come!
Gratitude 198
Dr. Mathias surprised me and showed up at my dress rehearsal on Sunday evening! AND...my Crystal has come to town for my recital! :)
GOOD LUCK! I know how you feel; I'm just thinking about my own, which is in little over a month from now. I'm sure you'll do wonderfully. :D
ReplyDeleteToi toi toi!