The world of a crazy soprano who loves life and singing...and can be absolutely ridiculous at times...
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Movin' On Up!
Literally...second floor. haha! I've officially moved into my lovely new flat! :) Well, the stuff is in there anyway...all piled up. But it is there. Ugh! Despite Katrin's philosophy that it is a new adventure - which I wholly agree with - I do not particularly enjoy moving because I have had to do it EVERY YEAR. Plus, the circumstances this time weren't the happiest. Nonetheless it is a fabulous place and hopefully it'll be a fresh start. I just wish I didn't have to do this all over again in a year. Oh, well...not going to think about it! More to come later...and perhaps some pics, too. :) I am [FINALLY] going home either tonight or tomorrow for a little visit with the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment