Friday evening, I went with Tracy to Dayton to surprise Sarah at her musical. She is in Children of Eden. As far as she knew, I couldn't come because of apartment stuff I had to take care of...little did she know that the stuff I needed to do was postponed another week, so I could steal away to come see her. It was great fun. After her show we went out for a bite to eat, and I proved my family's mastery of the crane machine game. haha! ;)
Gratitude 104
This may be a little premature, so hopefully I am not jinxing anything, but Friday morning, Jerry, the guy for the lovely European-style flat called and then emailed us the lease! EEK! I am super excited! I saw this morning, too, that the sign had been taken down in front of the place. :) We will see it next Saturday, do the signing and deposit then, and then move in on the 1st. Yay! I cannot wait! :D
And a little bit of awesome Tracy, Sarah, and I found on YouTube. How fabulous of a story would this make?! haha!
SAMANTHA!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you got to come to my show!! It was wonderful to have you there and to get to hang out with you! And yes...that musical proposal thing is really funny! :)
<3 Sarah