Sang in a competition this morning...ha! That did not go so grandly. But the goal is to always be above your lowest level, so on the bright side, it was far above my lowest...yet quite a ways from my highest. Oh, well. I guess just put it up on the board of experiences. I wish Chad had accompanied me, though...I think it would have gone better that way. However, everything happens for a reason, right? Also, I am pretty sure I am going through like a "mid-college" crisis or something. And my throat feels like it's closing up. Oh, wouldn't that be just fabulous if I got sick now! Umm...no.
On a happier note, Gratitude 70:
As silly and pesky as Facebook is, I am grateful for it. It has been a great tool in staying connected to some brilliant people in my life....that and Skype! :)
P.S. My computer totally fell off of my lap earlier. Eeek! It seems to be okay, though. I am terrible with these portable electronic mechanisms...especially the super expensive ones! Apparently, I am subconsciously out to kill my laptop!
Samantha,
ReplyDeleteI am sure college must be just as trying as the work force is for people who are entering their "mid-life" crises, but they never look back and say that they wished they did anything else, so if I were you, I would stick with getting your degree, AND HAVE FUN GETTING IT!
As for your laptop predicament, might I suggest you getting a desktop... and bolting the tower and the monitor to the wall? Seriously though, laptops are rather accident prone, and they are much slower than desktop PC's, but they have come a long distance form where they were three to five years since. In addition to my love of opera, I also happen to know a few things about technology.
-Tyler.