My sister and nephew were out visiting and ended up staying practically the entire time I was there. :) Xander is crazy! His giggle is so cute.
I went shopping for new high heels for my recital....and got three new fabulous dresses, a simple pair of black heels, and a cute new silver clutch purse...oh! a pair of purple tights! The best part: all this for less than $100! Brilliant!

Other than that, I just spent some time with family. Watching movies with Jessi, playing with Xander, my mom's birthday dinner, etc. I found some Hungarian wine here, so I took a bottle home to share. :)
****
Yesterday, my mom and Papa brought me back to my flat because I had some brilliant idea to cut my spring break short to come back and do homework and rehearse before everyone else got back in time. Nice going, brainiac. So now, I sit here, not feeling very well and little, if any, motivation to work.
I did not get a very welcome greeting back to central Ohio either. Whoopee! My favorite place! Not! haha! I don't know. Not a fan right now. I think I am just struggling with a lot of things right now, lots of things on my mind, so little things are pushing me over the edge. And probably subconsciously, I still would rather be somewhere else.
As I was driving, though, (yes, I was driving) I felt happy to be "home." In the metaphorical or physical sense, I am not sure. Perhaps metaphorically in the idea of where I am in life. Physically in the sense of the country I currently reside in....although, I am technically still a resident of Hungary. haha! ...till March 15th. ;) No matter the reason, it felt good to be home. But my dreams still remain in Hungary/Hungarian...
And as much stress as I have over spending a fortune I do not have on my schooling for what on surface seems like a "silly" career, it feels more right than ever before.
Omgosh, SO CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to have another reader out there! (Especially one who understands my quarrel with the French language...) I'm going to add you to my list/following-ness now. I don't know why I haven't yet! We seem to be in the same circle, reading the same set of blogs. The musical world is a small, small place. :)
I wish you all the luck with your "silly" career.