Thursday, March 27, 2008

If I were a Care Bear...


I know I've said it a thousand times already, but I have to say it again. I am SOOO excited! I am going to Europe! I really just cannot stop smiling. I also had yoga today, which made me smile more. (However, I was so excited about Hungary that it took me awhile to achieve the "calm and relaxed" state.) Then, at dinner, I was sitting with some friends and discussing Europe and somehow also the crazy/absurd experiences we've had in life so far. Well, I was just so happy that I randomly blurted out, "If I were a Care Bear, I'd have a little sun on my belly...I'd be Funshine Bear!" I have no idea where it came from, but it definitely falls into the category of absurdities in my life. I probably shouldn't be admitting that I said it, but I am totally okay with being an absolute nerd. It's more fun that way. All the same, it was pretty much fabulous! Life is good. :)

(....even despite the fact that I just found out I have a stack of paperwork to complete for studying abroad and submit them by April 1st (that's Tuesday!)...and Dr. Mathias is out of town...and so is the lady in the international education office...no worries!)

No comments:

Post a Comment