
This could also be titled as "Hello
Hello Hellooo From the Land of Dial-Up"...or "Samantha's Semi-Vacation from Constant Technology"! haha! It seems to happen when I come home that I all but completely abandon the cell phone, the constant Facebook livefeed and status stream, and checking/responding to the email inbox every 12 minutes. Part of it is because of the lovely...dial-up...connection, and also from some sudden I-don't-really-care-who-just-opened-a-box-of-mac-'n-cheese-and-whoever-sent-the-email-can-wait-to-hear-my-responses-next-week attitude that takes hold when I enter back into the Snowbelt.

I think I will recount a record of Christmas through pictures and a particular media clip or two, but those will have to be inserted later when I am back on the hi-speed side of things. (Provided the internet at my apartment decides to actually work! Argh! Paying a lot of money for it to stop working!) So for now, I will just leave this post with a gratitude, and check back to this one at a later date when it will be revised. :) Who knows...I might get brave and work on some of them here in Timbuktu...but don't count too much on that! hehe!



Gratitude 297
There's nothing like having Christmas with a 2-year old in the house... ;)
Samantha,
ReplyDeleteThough I have been negligent in saying as much, for of late I have regrettably not had as much liberty to do so as I have known in former times, I am immensely ingratiated that you should continue so frequently with your blog posts. They are genuinely inspirational with all of the points of gratitude that you include, and it is a welcome pleasure to read of your life's events, successes, disappointments, and expectations. I make no pretense to understand your reason for blogging, but there are often times that I think you are speaking directly to your readers, and it is marvelous that your posts have that rare distinct quality.
Moreover, I extend my gratitude to you for allowing me to possess such interest in your life and its happenings. It is an incredibly humbling thought that someone that I have never met, who resides a considerable distance from me and whom I am likely never to personally meet, should accept any sentiments I should wish to intimate without a second thought, and I am most appreciative of your generosity that you show in so doing.
Finally, I am glad to comprehend that you are enjoying yourself so much, even despite your lack of constant communication with the outside world, and I am veritably blessed to have been afforded your kind acquaintance for these past two years. I am tempted to inquire if it has only been that long, for it seems as if it has been so much longer for the enjoyment I have had in reading your posts, but, alas, it is true. I hope that all is well with you and that God continues to bless you in every facet of your life's endurance, and I leave you in His grace until His glorious return.
-Tyler.