Gratitude 134
My 10-page vocal pedagogy paper: kész! Done! Yay! :) Actually wasn't that bad...till the end when I had exhausted all of my resources! Vibrato is quite interesting, and there were some interesting and absurd things said about it over the centuries.
Tomorrow may slightly kill me. Because it looks something like this:
10am - soprano sectional for choir
11am - class...paper due that still needs writing tonight
12noon - voice lesson
1pm - German class...exam that still needs studying for tonight
2pm - choir
3pm - snack (aka lunch) and preparing for Iolanthe rehearsal
4-6pm - Iolanthe rehearsal...Act 1 finale...it's a doozy!
6:30-8:30 - combined choir rehearsal for Christmas Festival
8:30 - food and keeling over
Oy! Desperately need my voice to be back in tiptop shape in the morning! (I know...even the pros get sick...it's human nature...just makes life more difficult, though!) Praying and hoping for the best!
Oh! and other cool news...Agi, the Hungarian teacher nearby that helped me finish up my language evaluation for my Fulbright application (not my Hungarian teacher in Hungary...that one is pregnant with twins!), is having a Hungarian music recital for the culture class she teaches, and she has invited me to sing! Yay! However, it is March 2nd...over my spring break. Not sure how I'm going to work that out yet, but I will. I will have to spend most of break here anyway probably since my senior recital is merely 3 short weeks following! Eek! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment