Yesterday, I was searching the web doing my whole "what to do next" search for the hundredth time when I fell upon a website about a called Delaying the Real World. I have decided that is me. This is the time in my life when I can do whatever...and if I pass up brilliant opportunities (like the possibility to live abroad for awhile), they may never come again. Grad school can wait a couple years. I have ordered it and am going to read it. Tomorrow is the beginning of a new year of more crazy adventures. :)
(Certainly, nothing can really top the month-long celebrations of last year...including vineyard excursions with Katrin, Martin, and their friend Brandon, a day in Budapest, a visit to the Budapest State Opera, and dinner in the Castle District. However, it'll be a brilliant day!)
Today was my roommate's birthday. (I think it is funny how our birthdays happen to be a day apart.) She went home for the weekend - which is only about 20 minutes from campus/our apartment - so a few of us went to her place for birthday/Labor Day celebrations.
Gratitude 116
I am thankful for umbrellas...even when you still get drenched despite having it. ;)
Happy Birthday! I'm glad to hear that you're so excited.
ReplyDeleteDo whatever you want with your life. I made that decision a little while ago and I'm so happy that I did.
I love umbrellas, too. They make everyone look so much cuter. :)