Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

It is officially year 22 of Samantha's life. Went to Starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte with Q and Tracy, pestered Chad and took him hot chocolate, scheduled my senior rectial (March 23rd @ 6:30pm), rescheduled a lesson with Lynn, a few classes, Mom and Dad came to visit to take me to dinner...at the Cheesecake Factory...which included a ridiculous "Happy Birthday" routine by the waiters and a delicious piece of ornamented lemoncello creme torte...yum!, adventures at Trader Joe's with Mom and Dad, and a quiet glass of wine under the stars on the terrace. (I make that last part seem far more extravagant that it truly is...city lights kind of block the stars somewhat...and it is never actually quiet out there...nonetheless, I love it!)

I'd say it was a fine day. No day is ever perfect, but that doesn't make it any less "good." And...I got Gilligan's Island Season 1! Sweet! Now, I can start from the beginning. hehe! (I got Season 2 this summer and watched some of it with Becca.)

Gratitude 117
I am thankful that my parents came from PA just to take me out to dinner on my birthday. :)


P.S. I figured a make-shift way to get my video of pics from the zoo up. Check it out! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment