(...along with high humidity that turns you into tea cakes, occasional boredom, lack of income due to lack of job, an endless apartment search, and all the practice time I want...)
Gratitude 101
I am thankful for the beautiful and perfect weather that has been here the past two day. :) I hope it stays this lovely! I took advantage of the hiatus from the smoldering heat and took my pretty little quilt to a lawn on campus to read, listen to music, and play with my camera...
I love photography! One day, I hope to have one of those ridiculous digital cameras with the fabulous lenses. For now, I am contented with my 5x zoom...
Refusing to go inside to the dreary conservatory, I also practiced some of my music outside. haha! Yes, I am that ridiculous soprano! Oh, the looks I got from passerbyers as I sang my gorgeous Bellini double aria. Brilliant!! ;)
I think I have made a fabulous breakthrough in vocal production today, too! I think... If so, it is the beginning of some pretty exciting work! :)
ALSO...I just found out that there are going to be two encore Met HD performances this summer!!! Except, I don't know if I'll get to see either of them because there are only a few theatres granted permission... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment