Monday, April 16, 2012

In my dreams.

Last night, I had a dream that I was working on a set of 20th-century songs that I actually have on the docket to learn over the summer, and the composer happened to be with me. I was asking him questions, and he decided to write in an alternative high D that he insisted I sing in that particular phrase. Then, while I was talking, he wrote in the margin above that staff system in big capital letters, "COURAGE." It was like my own Polar Express moment. And it is exactly what I needed to see/hear. Life is beautiful like that. ;)

And in the real world...
My friend Christiana and I, after eating way too much cheesecake, inadvertently started singing a Julie Andrews tune on a packed bus, forgetting where we were...and everyone turned and stared. Yes, that really happened. Oops! haha!

Happy World Voice Day! La di da di da di daaaa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment