Hooray!! I've made it through to...HOLIDAY TIME!! (Okay, I probably shouldn't speak too soon, because I still have 5 hours at the school for my assistantship tomorrow before I can head to the airport, but still.)
It was a crazy week but went pretty great. Sleep has been minimal, but I can catch up on that in the coming week. Somehow today, I had the energy of the Energizer Bunny or something and was just bursting with giddiness. I was hyper-focused or something in the afternoon. (It may have been that Christmas Blend coffee I grabbed on the way to school...hehe!)
Friday school days conclude with Art Song Repertoire class, and I just love that class! I definitely confirmed my nerd-ship today in that class! haha! I just love the coaching sessions, the poetry, the music, the piano-voice collaborations...so cool to me! (I am positive my coach thinks I'm crazy or actually a 5-year old because I am so overtly bubbly sometimes and was definitely more so today than in diction earlier in the week!) Unfortunately, I got the shaft today when we ran out of class time for my coaching time, but I was promised we'd make that up when we meet, again.
Now....it's time for a week of rest and repose in the countryside... ;) Well-deserved and much-needed. I'll try to check-in from the dial-up side!
Cheers!
☼Sun Drop☼
Fabulous voice lessons AND BOGO Starbucks holiday lattes...what's not to smile about? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment