Gratitude 364
It's been a full few days of social activities! Love it! Tonight, Chad and I went to dinner at Level...awesome! And then spent two and half hours chatting and sharing a bottle of wine and dessert. Then, my friends Jennie and Kristin came over...we dragged my little TV out on the balcony and watched La sonnambula with Natalie Dessay, Juan Diego Florez, and Jennifer Black. Yes! What could be better than late night opera watching on the balcony?! Only one more night with my beautiful balcony...*sigh* :/
Tuesday night, I spent the evening with Barb, Tim, and the girls. They baked a cake, we had dinner, watched Despicable Me, and then I read them some last bedtime stories before heading home. I'm going to miss the random times at their house. I told Barb that I have adopted myself to their family...every time I go there, I spill water on the floor, and as my mom would attest, she has the cleanest floor in front of the couch from my ever-spilling clumsiness...or stupidity! haha! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment